The Kemper Old Boy Network mission is:
To build and develop a socially professional organization bridging former Kemper Students, Faculty, and Family.
To unify members across generations and organizations in order to preserve our past and to ensure our common “Old Boy” legacy.
To leverage the “Network” in order to build and promote opportunities for Kemper Old Boys and future generations.
To promote and maintain values that were taught to us and further instilled when we signed the Standard of Honor. We honor God, Home, School and Country.
Because Kemper invested so much into our lives, we felt it was time to invest in what is left of her. As we surveyed the landscape of her alumni and the remnants of her artifacts, we felt the objectives layed out above were a necessary ingredient to ensure that she would not go gently into the night but rather that Kemper would remain a light and a legacy for the generations to come.
The Kemper Old Boy Network is a “Socially Professional” network connecting former students, faculty, friends, and family of Kemper Military School and College. While Kemper Military School and College has been closed for some time, Old Boys, former faculty, and family will continue on. Our purpose is to provide a means to network both socially and professionally, tapping into our past experiences while at Kemper, and to help create a vision for future legacy.
Goals and Objectives
- Organize and support periodic regional meetups of Kemper Old Boys.
- Build and organize an easy access model that centralizes a repository of Kemper related digital assets.
- Build a posterity platform that will create, store, and distribute stories, interviews, and the history of Kemper and Kemper Old Boys.
- Encourage a unified vision for all Kemper related people and organizations.
- Create a member directory that will allow KOBN members to find and engage with like-minded professionals.
- Create events that will allow our personal networks to grow and encourage professional and business development.
- Develop a mentoring platform of Old Boys helping each other and generations to come.
- Facilitate a platform to create a scholarship endowment.
- Provide support to sustain Kemper's physical memorabilia and artifacts.
- Ensure as best as we can that our leadership and membership are always a vestige of Kemper's Standard of Honor.
158 Years of Honorable Service
by Frederick T. Kemper 1844
Frederick T. Kemper
Kemper Military School
Col. T.A. Johnson 1899
Kemper Military School
Kemper Old Boy Network
A Network of Old Boys Bound by Honor
God, Country, Home, and School